Grace City Church exists to make much of Jesus as we
gather in community and love our neighbors in Wilmington.
Jesus is the Lord and King over all of His creation. He became a human being to live the perfect life God requires of all people and to die the sacrificial death that all people deserve due to their sin against God so that those who trust in Him as their Savior could be redeemed and reconciled to God.
As a church, we exist to make much of Him through:
- Delighting joyfully in the gospel (1 Cor. 15:1–4)
- Preaching the Bible expositionally (2 Tim. 3:14–17)
- Singing Christ-exalting songs (Col. 3:16)
- Praying faithfully and fervently (Eph. 6:18–20)
- Pursuing personal holiness (1 Pet. 1:15–16)
As a local community Jesus’ disciples who have been redeemed and brought into the family of God (Eph. 1:5), we gather together often to celebrate Jesus through:
- Receiving the sacraments (1 Cor. 11:24; Matt. 28:19)
- Participating in biblical fellowship (Acts 2:42; Heb. 10:24-25)
- Serving one another sacrificially (Rom. 12:13)
- Practicing the spiritual gifts (Rom. 12:6; 1 Cor. 12:7; 14:1)
- Giving joyfully of our finances (2 Cor. 9:7; Prov. 3:9)
- Equipping the saints for the work of ministry (Eph. 4:12)
- Developing faithful leaders (2 Tim. 2:2)
As a local community of Jesus’ disciples who desire to obey the Great Commission (Matt. 28:19-20), we display His love to our neighbors through:
- Cultivating relationships with them (Gal. 5:14; Rom. 15:2)
- Proclaiming the gospel to them (Matt. 28:19; Ps. 105:1)
- Engaging the brokenness of our city (Jer. 29:7; Deut. 15:10-11)
- Planting churches (Acts 1-28)
- Supporting local and global missions (Phil 4:16-18)
We encourage you to come and see what God is doing at Grace City Church.
You’ll come as a visitor, but leave as family!
3233 Burnt Mill Drive, Suite 1
Wilmington, NC 28403
(in the Saltbox Church building)
3600 South College Rd
Suite E, PMB 154
Wilmington, NC 28412