Visit Grace City
We gather for worship at 1121 South Front Street every Sunday morning at 10AM.
What to expect
We have two simple goals for our worship gatherings: to make much of Jesus above all else and to share His love with those who visit. We don’t put on a big show, and we don’t have it all together. We are simply a gospel-centered church made up of sinners who have been saved by the grace of God in Christ. Because of this, each time we come together we make every effort to remember how the work of Jesus Christ in His life, death, and resurrection matters for everyday life. We believe God uses this gospel to change us, making us more like our Savior. He is the center of our gathering.
In light of this, each Sunday when we gather there are a few things that will happen. You’ll be greeted by people who genuinely care about you and are glad you decided to spend a part of your Sunday morning with us.
We’ll then raise our voices and sing of the glories of Jesus, we’ll read Scripture, and we’ll listen to an expositional sermon from God’s word. There will be prayer, and we’ll receive the Lord’s Supper on specific Sundays.
During this season of uncertainty, we’re making every effort to keep our members and guests safe out of love for each other and to honor the governing authorities. This means that we’re rearranging the way we gather together, at least for now.
Please take note of the following procedures:
- Entering the building. Upon entering, you’ll be greeted warmly by someone wearing a facemask. They will offer you hand sanitizer, as well as a paper facemask (if needed), which we are asking be worn for the duration of your visit. They will then direct you to the auditorium, and answer any questions you may have.
- Physical distancing. We’re asking that members and guests refrain from handshaking and hugging, and to practice physical distancing has much as possible.
- Seating. We have arranged the seating in the auditorium to allow for physical distancing.
- Children. Children will remain with their parents for the duration of the meeting, which will last around an hour. During this time there will be no formal children’s ministry offered. We suggest bringing coloring books and snacks for your younger child, and we’ll provide sermon note sheets for older children.
- Receiving the Lord’s Supper. On Sundays when we receive the Lord’s Supper, we will serve prepackaged elements and make hand sanitzer available.
However, as long as we can gather, we’ll make much of Jesus, and be sure you sense His love. We’re grateful that we can do this no matter what changes we need to make!
For those who feel unsafe attending a public gathering, we’ll continue to livestream our sermons on Facebook each Sunday, beginning at around 10:20. This feed can be found here.
Please be sure to let us know if you have any questions.
1121 South Front Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
For our guests and friends with low mobility, please feel free to park in the paved parking lot. Handicap ramp access is available from here.
Parking is also available on the gravel lot and on Marstellar Street.
We look forward to meeting you!
Grace City Church Wilmington
Meeting Sundays at 10am
1121 S. Front Street
Wilmington, NC 28401